Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend trip to Newcastle

How goofy do I look? I am green suited not because I have just come from an audition for Wicked the Musical, but because this is what I was asked to wear to perform an MC role at the opening of the You are Here history and photographic exhibition put together by several staff of the University of Newcastle, Marguerite and Gregg. It was an excellent event and I really didn't mind the suit - just the rose was hard to cope with. About 60 people attended and it also served to launch the Rainbow Festival for 2009. In this pic are Geoff, me, Casey, Ross and Graham.
Steve, Geoff, Casey and Ross

Me not looking up at the audience - bad, bad, kevvy


At the after-launch seminar where I was one of six people to speak on our connections with the University of Newcastle as gay/lesbian/bi/trans/queer. So we spent 3 nights from Thursday, making the drive home on Sunday. Many apologies if we weren't able to catch up with you! Our time vanished,....



No comments: