Thursday, August 19, 2010

I've been quiet...sorry

Apologies to those who like to read this little blog of mine from time to time. I have been aiming to blog at least once a week but over the past ten days or so I just haven't had the time...or, sadly, the inclination. Last weekend I was up in Brisbane attending the second of my massage workshops which meant I didn't get back home (with Steve who I picked up at Gold Coast airport after his weekend in Newcastle where he had been enjoying the triumph of Boy from Oz) till close to 7pm. And by that stage I was too tired to do much at all.
The weekend was good, though, and I'm feeling more and more competent with my hand strokes (first, second and third levels) following each workshop. We learned more hand strokes plus arms and next workshop which is the weekend after next, we do upper chest, belly and upper legs. Then the final workshop is in mid September when I do a one hour massage and am evaluated. Other than massaging, and being massaged, I wandered across the road from my apartment building to go to the Brisbane Show, the Ekka, which was a bit of a disappointment. It was the final evening and many of the stallholders and other exhibitors had decided enough was enough and had pulled up or were in the process of pulling up stumps. Getting disoriented, well lost, in the side-show alley area for 15 minutes or so was not much fun either.

No comments: