Wednesday, April 25, 2012

4

As well as it being ANZAC Day today, it is also the 4th anniversary of my moving up to the Northern Rivers. Where has the time gone? I moved into my friend and colleague, Mieke's beautiful dairy bales which she and her husband, Hans, had converted into a very comfortable accommodation. So for the first 5 months I lived there at Booyong, before then finding Maryville@Larnook and moving in there in September.
Anyway, beautiful day up here today and I enjoyed rogering the bottom paddocks this afternoon. I drove home from Coffs Harbour this morning (I'd been to a student function the night before at the Coffs Club) and so I retraced my drive a little today from four years ago. It was great to see Steve on my arrival - he's been away for the past week.

4 comments:

Louise said...

Congratulations on 4 big years!

Mutterings from Maryville said...

thanks darl!

Dr. Mieke said...

And the Northern Rivers is four years the richer for having had you (and Steve!) join its community, Kevin.
And, I am happy, and proud, to be counted as your friend.
:-)
Happy 4th anniversary!

Mutterings from Maryville said...

thanks Mieke! That's a lovely thing to say!! And I am very glad to count you amongst my friends