Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Enrolled!

Today I enrolled in a Cert IV in Massage Practice with the Australian College of Massage. Woo hoo! I've been umming and aghing about this for some time - vacillation is my middle name - but after talking it through with Stevie, I decided to take the plunge and do it. I had been tempted by a similar course taught through Byron Bay but that one required 2 nights a week for 12 weeks whereas four of the subjects in this course are done externally and the other four are taught over four weekends in Brisvegas. Anyhoo, I should be a fully accredited massage therapist by the end of September. Not that I am contemplating a career change, but it's nice to have more strings to your bow.

2 comments:

Louise said...

Good on you Kevin, fantastic idea. I've been toying with the idea of something similar for years, but of course have never got around it. I look forward to hearing how you enjoy it.

Mutterings from Maryville said...

thank you, dear. I shall.

Mieke and I were back in Wellington a couple of weeks ago but it was a very quick visit this time and had no time for a visit south to Orange unfortunately.