Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Happy Hands

After completing the final two online tests in my final subject for my massage course this evening I checked to see whether the results from my massage assessment had arrived yet. And they had...woo hoo, I was given an HD (that's high distinction), about which I am excited though somewhat surprised. I really didn't think that I was focusing (being in the zone is important when giving massage) anywhere near enough during the assessment and my mind, which has been a little crazy with worry over the past few weeks, was not clear and focused at all. Anyway, I am very happy. So now I just wait until I receive my certificate in the mail and then I can get insurance and start my own little massage business. Now for a name....any suggestions?

4 comments:

Louise said...

Oooh congratulations. I always knew you'd do it easily. Will have to think about names.

Unknown said...

Wow that is fantastic!! You must be thrilled and relieved as well!!!
MM - Maryville Massage
State of Heaven
Hands On
Heavenly Bliss
Kev's Hot Hands
Kev's Massage

Hope they help!!!!
Andrew

Dr. Mieke said...

Well done Kevin! That's fantastic news and a credit (high distinction!) to your hard work.

Gee, names? I like Andrew's suggestions. Heavenly Bliss is lovely; and I like MM & Hands On as well.
Um ... here's my tuppence-worth:

Markwell Massage
Genuinely Touched
St(r)oked

... errr, the only other thing I can think of for now is anagrams and the only likely one I can think of is an anagram of Kevin Markwell (= Marvel Elk Wink; Warm Level Kink), which perhaps isn't very likely at all? ;-)

Mutterings from Maryville said...

thanks for all the suggestions, friends! much appreciate the ideas