Monday, August 8, 2011

20 years together



Today, 9 August, 2011, marks Steve's and my 20th anniversary...woo hoo! Where has the time gone? We are going to celebrate today with take away Thai from the Thai place in Lismore and a bottle of chardy and we'll celebrate again in a couple of weeks when we go to Sydney for our friend, Keith's 50th, by staying somewhere nice and seeing Hairspray. Now for another 20 years together (although I don't think we'll make the 50 years that my mum and day recently celebrated)!




12 comments:

Elaine said...

Congratulations to you both and I sincerely hope you do get to the big 50. Love to you both from mum and dad.xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations !! And nice picture by the way !! Fabien

Mutterings from Maryville said...

thanks very much, mum, and Fabien....

Louise said...

Congratulations to you both. How fabulous you both look!

Elaine said...

Any chance of getting a copy of this photo?

Kerri said...

Congratulations from Kerri and Jack. Hope you have a lovely celebration and keep having lots of fun together

Mutterings from Maryville said...

E, you can right click on it and save it on your own hard drive..

Thanks Kerri and Jack....

Erica said...

Wow - I didn't know! Congratulations - and I'm sure you WILL make it to 50 years :) What a great photo of you two. My sister and her hubby are 20 years tomorrow, and Noah and I met 20 years ago next year (which sounds amazing since I still forget that I'm not 25 anymore??)...oh and BTW - you are so not letting your birthday go unnoticed at work - I know it's coming up soon!!

micha said...

Congratulations, you two! Such an achievement, and by the looks of it it is easy for you guys :) We just passed the 6 years mark - 50 years are out of the question (my parents will be there next year)...
XXX
micha (& Neil)

Alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex said...

I'm a bit late but... CONGRATS GUYS! You're a model.
Hope you enjoyed Hairspray hehe.