Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year My Friends

(source for graphic: http://datacommunication2011.blogspot.com/2011/12/merry-christmas-happy-new-year-2012.html)

For those of you who are going out partying tonight, I wish you a safe and fabulous new year's eve, and those of you who are having a more sedate nye, enjoy your night as well.

I really hope that 2012 is an excellent year for you and that at least some of your dreams come true!

And I hope that you will continue to read and enjoy Mutterings from Maryville!!

See you next year!

Kev

3 comments:

Louise said...

Happy New Year to you both. Your loyal readers will be out there- secretly hoping for less snakes!

Mutterings from Maryville said...

lol, happy new year to you and the boys, Louise.....I'll try my best to temper my snake-based blogs...unlikely though!

FROGHOLLOW-OUR-HOME said...

Hello Stephen Harrison,
This is Irene. I am not dead. I am home now and I am an outpatient, but the doctors think I will be good as new. I hope you are good and not dead too :)