Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Brother Brett and Moonface


Now, the reason I was trawling around Google Images, (see post below), was to see if I could find a pic of my bro, Brett, (see two postings below), but there was none that I could find, or at least none that resembled my brother. But then I remembered this shot that I had...Brett with Bert (spooky that Bert is almost an anagram of Brett) Newton at a performance, yes, of Wicked. This was before Bert began performing as The Wizard, after the untimely death of Rob Guest. Brett, being Brett, simply walked up to Bert and asked if he could get a photo with him and Bert kindly agreed. A kind stranger too the pic. I would have just wished that I would have had the gumption to ask him for a photo, but wouldn't have. Sigh, pass me my security blanket....

No comments: