Thursday, July 2, 2009

massage@larnook

While on our way to meet up with Glen and Peter at Bangalow Market, which turned out to be cancelled due to all the rain we've had up here lately, even though Sunday itself was a magnificent day, we called in to Lismore Tender Centre. Brenda Tender had phoned me on Friday to alert me to a 'simply massive tender sale' so we could hardly resist the siren call of other peoples' discarded objects, could we. Two bids were made: on a massage table like the one above and on a wine barrell. I'm happy to say that we the highest bidder on the massage table and it is now sitting in The Good Room.I've decided to study for a Certificate 4 in Massage through the Australian College of Massage, and I can do each f the 12 subjects bar 1 through distance learning. Now for a name for my business.....
Posted by

No comments: