Sunday, July 4, 2010

Replacing Rita

Our new toy, a 'zero turn' ride-on mower that has more grunt than a sty full of pigs. Well it should except that when Steve trued to start it yesterday it just stood there. Nothing. Not even a wheezing 'I'm almost kicking over, just keep tickling me a bit more' kinda noise. Not impressed because Rita's replacement didn't come cheap.
So this is where it stayed all weekend. Hopefully Andrew from Alstonville Mowers will come over tomorrow (Steve is on holidays) and make it work with some magic. Or a new battery. To the right of the zero-turn you can also see the replacement for Rove the hand mower. I blame it on Primex. We also bought a new brush cutter.

1 comment:

Dr. Mieke said...

Gosh, Maryville *is* muttering! I can hear the mutterings from here!

Mind you, I'd be disappointed too... Hope it's all sorted by now.